(Directions taken from Mapquest)
Total time: 2hr 46min 138mi
1. Start out going west on E M.L. King Blvd toward Cherry St. (0.27 miles)
2. Merge onto US-27 N/TN-29 N. (21.39 miles)
3. Take TN-111 N/State Highway 111 toward Dunlap. (17.03 miles)
4. Merge onto US-127 N/TN-28 toward Pikeville/Dunlap. (42.97 miles)
5. Turn slight left onto Highway 127 S/US-127 N/TN-28/TN-68. Continue to follow US-127 N/TN-28.
US-127 N is 0.7 miles past Cumberland Mountain State Park (2.48 miles)
6. Turn right onto Miller Ave/TN-392. Continue to follow TN-392.
TN-392 is 0.1 miles past Shepherds Way (2.54 miles)
7. TN-392 becomes TN-101/Peavine Rd. (0.45 miles)
8. Merge onto I-40 W via the ramp on the left toward Nashville.
If you are on Peavine Rd and reach Peavine Access Rd you've gone a little too far (4.19 miles)
9. Take the US-127 exit, EXIT 317, toward Jamestown/Crossville (0.21 miles)
10. Merge onto US-127 N/TN-28 toward Jamestown. (33.65 miles)
11. Turn right. 0.8 miles past White Oak St (0.21 miles)
12. Turn right onto Pickett Park Hwy/TN-154. (8.18 miles)
13. Turn slight right onto Leatherwood Ford Rd/TN-297.
Leatherwood Ford Rd is 0.1 miles past Highland Farm Ln (4.4 miles)
14. 3341 LEATHERWOOD FORD RD is on the left.
Your destination is just past Kenneth Dr. If you reach Altecrest Cemetary you've gone 0.4 miles too far